Digest migration and IBE at the WG meeting

2006-07-04 23:58:36

We'll be meeting in Montreal, and I have two primary agenda items:

* Digest migration -- this is largely going to be explaining the drafts that are going to go to last call and a sanity check to make sure that they are what's required to complete this work.

* Identity Based Encryption -- there have been a flurry of new drafts that surround this, and I'd like to get a presentation about the scope and content of these, and an overview of what's needed from the working group.

The draft agenda that has been posted is as follows:

Agenda bashing (Blake Ramsdell) 5 minutes
Working group status (Blake Ramsdell) 10 minutes
Digest migration (Blake Ramsdell, Russ Housley, Jim Schaad) 20 minutes
New Identity Based Encryption drafts (Mark Schertler) 20 minutes
Wrap up (Blake Ramsdell) 5 minutes

Blake Ramsdell | Sendmail, Inc. | http://www.sendmail.com