IBE drafts WG last call extended to 2/16

2007-02-14 04:45:50

I'm extending the WG last call for draft-ietf-smime-bfibecms and draft-ietf-smime-ibearch until Friday, 2/16, due to the unfortunate collision with the RSA conference.

I'm a little nervous that there hasn't been any discussion about these during last call. I explained to Mark that this either represents a) perfection, or b) a lack of review. I'm all for a), but I fear it's b).

Can I get some amount of noise from anyone who has done a review of these drafts? I know we took a poll at the WG meeting in San Diego, and there were several people who intended to take a look. Just a "hey, I took a look, and these are the nicest drafts I've ever seen" would certainly make me feel better.

And certainly if you intended to look at the drafts, you've got some extra time now.

Blake Ramsdell | Sendmail, Inc. | http://www.sendmail.com