RE: SMIME WG 69 IETF Proposed Agenda Topics

2007-06-27 09:53:48

I should clarify that I expect to give the status for the ESSUpdate, RSAKEM,
AES-CCM/GCM, AuthEnvelopedData, IBE Arch/CMS draft and that the authors do
not need to provide me with anything.

spt

________________________________

From: owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org]
On Behalf Of Turner, Sean P.
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:31 AM
To: ietf-smime(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: SMIME WG 69 IETF Proposed Agenda Topics

We have a one hour slot allocated.  Here is what I propose:

Agenda Bashing - WG Chair
WG Status - WG Chair
  ESSUpdate, RSAKEM, AES-CCM/GCM, AuthEnvelopedData, IBE Arch/CMS
SHA-2 Alg Draft - Sean Turner
Multiple Signatures - Jim Schaad

Cades - ?

Is there anyone else that wishes to present or send in a presentation that
somebody else could present?  Other S/MIME or CMS topics?

spt