I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-01.txt

directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME)
Version 3.2 Certificate Handling
        Author(s)       : S. Turner, B. Ramsdell
        Filename        : draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-01.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 2008-2-21

This document specifies conventions for X.509 certificate usage by
   Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) agents.  S/MIME
   provides a method to send and receive secure MIME messages, and
   certificates are an integral part of S/MIME agent processing.  S/MIME
   agents validate certificates as described in RFC 3280bis, the
   Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and CRL Profile.
   S/MIME agents must meet the certificate processing requirements in
   this document as well as those in RFC 3280bis. This document
   obsoletes RFC 3850.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of
the message.