Re: S/MIME v3.2 IDs key size text

2008-03-31 11:11:50

pgut001(_at_)cs(_dot_)auckland(_dot_)ac(_dot_)nz (Peter Gutmann) writes:

Having said that, my code checks for stupid parameter values and has never had
any (reported) problems with rejecting keys, so it seems quite possible to
restrict yourself to sensible/safe values without adverse side-effects.

What are the "stupid parameters" boundaries that you use?  I'd like to
consider adopting something similar.  Using values that someone else has
already tried appear less likely to introduce new problems.

/Simon