I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-02.txt

directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

Title : Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) Version 3.2 Certificate Handling
        Author(s)       : S. Turner, B. Ramsdell
        Filename        : draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-02.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 2008-5-12

This document specifies conventions for X.509 certificate usage by
   Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) agents.  S/MIME
   provides a method to send and receive secure MIME messages, and
   certificates are an integral part of S/MIME agent processing.  S/MIME
agents validate certificates as described in RFC 3280bis, the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and CRL Profile.
   S/MIME agents must meet the certificate processing requirements in
   this document as well as those in RFC 3280bis. This document
   obsoletes RFC 3850.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-02.txt