Anyone know of any specific opaque signed verification issues in Apple Mail?

2008-08-19 12:56:24
Blackberries with the S/MIME support package produce opaque signed S/ MIME, which I can read in just about every client (including OpenSSL) except Apple Mail. I know Apple tends to take a strict approach when it comes to some parts of S/MIME (e.g., they're the only S/MIME MUA in common use that enforces case sensitivity in the local-part of an email address when matching sender to certificate) so I was wondering if this was another case of that.

Anyone know about any strictness issues or other bugs on this before I report it to Apple?

-- Tim