[smime] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-turner-additional-new-asn-00.txt

2010-03-04 12:18:06
[[ Of interest to this WG... ]]

      Title           : Additional New ASN.1 Modules
      Author(s)       : J. Schaad, S. Turner
      Filename        : draft-turner-additional-new-asn-00.txt
      Pages           : 11
      Date            : 2010-03-01

The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) format, and many associated
formats, are expressed using ASN.1.  The current ASN.1 modules
conform to the 1988 version of ASN.1.  This document updates some
auxiliary ASN.1 modules to conform to the 2002 version of ASN.1.
There are no bits-on-the-wire changes to any of the formats; this is
simply a change to the syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-new-asn-00.txt