[smime] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt

2010-12-15 13:55:37
Some on this list may find this of interest.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:45:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

directories.

        Title           : Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
Protection of Symmetric Key Package Content Types
        Author(s)       : S. Turner
        Filename        : draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt
        Pages           : 5
        Date            : 2010-9-23

   This document describes the conventions for using several
   cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
   to protect the symmetric key package content type.  Specifically, it
   includes conventions necessary to implement SignedData,
   EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.

<<< Message/External-body; name="draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt": Unrecognized >>>