[smime] draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-00

2013-04-19 11:21:42
Since people that know about CMS hang out on this list, I am asking for review
and comment of this Internet-Draft here.

Thanks,
  Russ

From: internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Date: April 18, 2013 11:12:54 AM EDT
To: housley(_at_)vigilsec(_dot_)com
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Russ Housley and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:      draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error
Revision:      00
Title:                 Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Package Receipt
and Error Content Types
Creation date:         2013-04-17
Group:                 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 23
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-00

Abstract:
 This document defines the syntax for two Cryptographic Message Syntax
 (CMS) content types, one for key package receipts, and another for
 key package errors.  The key package receipt content type is used to
 confirm receipt of an identified key package or collection of key
 packages.  The key package error content type is used to indicate an
 error occurred during the processing of a key package.  CMS can be
 used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or encrypt these
 content types.