[smime] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-01.txt

2013-05-09 04:58:30
I received some off-list comments that I incorporated.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-01.txt
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 02:56:43 -0700
From: internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

Title : Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Package Receipt and Error Content Types
        Author(s)       : Sean Turner
        Filename        : draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-01.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2013-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using several
   cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
   key package receipt and error content types.  Specifically, it
   includes conventions necessary to implement SignedData,
   EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-01

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-01

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/