Re: [smime] some s/mime related drafts I've been asked to AD sponsor

2013-09-02 18:00:29
What was the criteria for selecting the items in the innermost content
type set included in [1]?  For example, why include TrustAnchorList
content type from 5914 but not the TAMP content types from 5934?

The interop considerations section states ContentInfo is always the
outermost structure.  Should RFC 4073 be updated to reflect this?

On 9/2/13 6:23 PM, "Paul Hoffman" <paul(_dot_)hoffman(_at_)vpnc(_dot_)org>