Re: [smime] Last Call: <draft-housley-smime-oids-00.txt> (Object Identifier Registry for the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group) to Informational RFC

2013-10-21 19:22:40
I read the draft. However, the format is not really conducive to checking easily.

Is there some other format (e.g., a spreadsheet) where everything is listed?

Thanks, Sean