[smime] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops-00.txt

2014-03-07 07:06:02
Hi S/MIME folks,

We submitted below I-D "draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops-00.txt"

Purpose of our I-D is to provide a method for enterprises
to utilize and operate the use of S/MIME to handle highly
confidential information.

We would appreciate your comments and suggestions on our I-D.

Best,
Kohei KASAMATSU

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops-00.txt
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 23:48:40 -0800
From: internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

        Title           : Use of S/MIME Encryption Function in Enterprises
        Authors         : Youki Kadobayashi
                          Kazunori Ando
                          Kohei Kasamatsu
                          Satoru Kanno
        Filename        : draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops-00.txt
        Pages           : 5
        Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   In this document, we provide a method for enterprises to utilize and
   operate the use of S/MIME to handle highly confidential information.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/