[smime] New Version Notification for draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04

2014-07-01 17:35:47
Greetings S/MIME, PKIX, and SAAG lists:

A revised draft of PKIX text encodings has been published. There are only small changes.

Simon asked Stephen and Kathleen if they could sponsor the document.

We think it is pretty close to done, but look forward to reactions and comments.

Kind regards,

Sean Leonard

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        New Version Notification for draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04.txt
Date:   Tue, 01 Jul 2014 15:05:27 -0700
From:   internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

A new version of I-D, draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sean Leonard and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:   draft-josefsson-pkix-textual
Revision: 04
Title:    Text Encodings of PKIX and CMS Structures
Document date:  2014-06-30
Group:    Individual Submission
Pages:    15
Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04
Diff:   http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-04

Abstract:
   This document describes and discuss the text encodings of Public-Key
   Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Certificates, PKIX Certificate
   Revocation Lists (CRLs), PKCS #10 Certification Request Syntax, PKCS
   #7 structures, Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS), PKCS #8 Private-
   Key Information Syntax, and Attribute Certificates.  The text
   encodings are well-known, are implemented by several applications and
   libraries, and are widely deployed.  This document is intended to
   articulate the de-facto rules that existing implementations operate
   by, and to give recommendations that will promote interoperability
   going forward.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat