Re: [smime] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC2634 (6563)

2021-04-28 15:57:46
Hi David,

It looks like this text is from RFC 5035
(https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5035.txt) not RFC 2643.

We have deleted EID 6563 assuming this is the case.  Please resubmit using the
correct RFC number.  (Unfortunately, that is one thing I can’t change from my
end.)

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/mf

On Apr 28, 2021, at 2:10 PM, RFC Errata System