Re: [smime] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC3394 (6942)

2022-04-25 09:20:00
Digging deeper, I realize that this error was previously reported:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid284

Maybe we should change the status of the original report to approved.

Russ

On Apr 25, 2022, at 10:14 AM, Russ Housley <housley(_at_)vigilsec(_dot_)com>