I want to know all RFCs related SMTP issuses.

2001-08-29 23:58:21

Hi,

I want to know all RFCs related SMTP issuses.
I now only RFC 821 written in 1982, I believe
there are some revised RFCs are there for SMTP.
And there might be some RFCs on specific topics
like authentication, Could you please mail me the
RFCs  regarding SMTP? ( Just RFC number - main issue of the RFC)

Thanks,
- Koteswara Rao
Ph: 040 6513274 Extn: 8842
JUNO online services Dev Pvt Ltd.