RE: Deliver-qmails-ondemand

2003-10-28 07:05:08

    Please share your comments on the attached draft.

First and foremost,  how does this differ from ETRN as is
defined in RFC 1985   ?

        Yes, I understand RFC 1985, talks about Server and Client
        Interaction. And It is not clear when the client should
        initiate ETRN.

        My comment is about when the SMTP server brings up, it should
        inform its neighbour SMTP servers. I also understand, We can
REUSE
        ETRN also in this place but I believe RFC does not speak about
what
        I want to convey. If I'm wrong, Please clarify.

        + MG

--
/Matti Aarnio <mea(_at_)nic(_dot_)funet(_dot_)fi>