RE: [idn] FYI: BOF on Internationalized Email Addresses (IEA)

2003-10-29 16:18:58

JS>I seen John and Paul proposal but I have not seen Michel. Is there a draft
that I can read
JS>up?

I don't have a proposal. I am listed there as a co-editor of the IRI spec which
has a peripheral impact on the IEA (such as extending the URI mailto scheme).
Like many I am listening with interest to the points made for or against the
two proposals.

Michel Suignard