RE: Transparency

2006-05-16 17:41:51

Oops. Major confusion :).

Thanks for clarifying.

-----Original Message-----
From: Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu
[mailto:Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:12 PM
To: Tulsi Ram Mayala
Cc: ietf-smtp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Transparency

On Tue, 16 May 2006 16:32:31 PDT, Tulsi Ram Mayala said:
I apologize if you found my reply as offending.
I appreciate you response.

I think he was merely referring to the fact that your replies didn't
conform to the usual "prefix the quoted text with a > or similar", so
it was difficult to tell which parts were the original message and which
were your added text.

From: owner-ietf-smtp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)orga
[mailto:owner-ietf-smtp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org]
On Behalf Of Alex van den Bogaerdt

It seems you are quoting me but do so in quite an unusual manner.
Now I have to correct this...

Like here - your reply didn't >-quote this, so now it looks like this
text is yours, not Alex's.