rfc2821bis-04

2007-05-14 11:01:21
Hi.

rfc2821bis-04 is in the posting queue.  I assume that it will
show up in the directories sometime today or tomorrow and that
Tony will post an issues status list and further instructions
shortly thereafter.

This is beginning to feel to me as if we are getting into the
home stretch, aka the point of diminishing returns, but
decisions about that are up to Tony.

I have just added Issue 36 to reflect the general topic of
revising the IANA Considerations Section to include pointers to
sundry registry-creation documents.  Note that, if we do this,
we are likely to need downrefs to some existing documents (per
draft-klensin-norm-ref-04, to be RFC 4897 sometime soon) and/or
to move them to Draft along with this one and, if we need a
reference to draft-hansen-4468upd-mailesc-registry, to move that
along and into Last Call and the RFC Editor queue really soon
now so it can _even_ be a downref.

Current issues list attached.