Re: 5321 and 5322 are published!

2008-10-06 21:52:08

Tony Hansen writes:
I haven't seen the official notices yet, but RFCs 5321 and 5322 are now
available in the official RFC repository. I'm sure the announcement will
be coming out shortly.

I came back from holiday to find them in my mailbox, and was delighted to get these documents, all clean and published, after a hiatus of absence from this list. I'm only sorry I couldn't see it through to the end as I'm not the fastest there is, but of course the final publication is a great successor! Thank you and congratulations to all involved! It's because of you that I can look forward to some tedious, but a great deal more unambiguous, implementing. :-)
Cheers,
Sabahattin
--
Address harvesters, snag this: feedme(_at_)yamta(_dot_)org
Phone: +44 20 88008915