[Fwd: [apps-discuss] Call for adoption of draft-kucherawy-mta-malformed-00.txt as an APPSAWG document]

2011-04-20 17:08:06
FYI.

--- Begin Message ---
Dear APPSAWG participants,
There has been an active discussion about the document this week. Given that, I would like to ask the following questions:

1). Who is willing to review and post comments on the document if the WG accepts this document as a WG document?

2). Are there any objections to accepting this document as a WG document?

If you have an objection, please be explicit about the nature of the objection (for example, if you think the document is harmful and shouldn't be worked on). Note that just saying that you don't like the document is not a good enough reason without further explanation.

Explicit statements in favor of accepting are welcomed as well. But please also respond if you find objections by others to be objectionable ;-).

You can send both objections and your statements of support directly to me (if you wish) or to the mailing list.

Please send your responses by the end of April 29th.

Alexey,
as an APPSAWG co-chair

--
Internet Messaging Team Lead, <http://www.isode.com>