I-D Action: draft-santos-smtpgrey-02.txt

        Title           : SMTP Service Extension for Greylisting Operations
        Author(s)       : Hector Santos
                          Evan Harris
        Filename        : draft-santos-smtpgrey-02.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2012-04-27

   GREYLIST is a SMTP extension to formalize the widely supported
   Greylisting mail filtering method and to help support SMTP rejected
   transports by following a new formal structured 4yz server temporary
   rejection response by including a "retry=time-delay" tag string which
   SMTP clients can use to optimize the rescheduling of the mail
   delivery attempts.  With adoption, network overhead reduction in
   wasteful mail delivery attempts will be realized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-smtpgrey-02.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-santos-smtpgrey-02

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-smtpgrey-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-santos-smtpgrey/

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos
http://www.santronics.com
jabber: hector(_at_)jabber(_dot_)isdg(_dot_)net