Re: [ietf-smtp] DKIM testing

2015-09-29 10:15:06
You can run email test again our auto-responder if that can help.

DKIM auto responder: dkim-autorespond(_at_)isdg(_dot_)net

High usage from the logs I see. You get fast turnaround reports. It has some key break downs for signatures failures. It including POLICY related reports like ADSP and DMARC. The latter is not "DMARC-complete" since it was more of a ADSP logic change/update plug and play copy/add-on from the ADSP part, i.e. the SPF part is not reported which DMARC needs in such DMARC-updated reports.

Change Suggestions would be considered.

--
HLS