Re: [ietf-smtp] DKIM testing

2015-10-06 14:25:02
On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 6:50 AM, Paul Smith <paul(_at_)pscs(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm finally getting around to adding DKIM signing support to
our software and am having trouble getting it to work correctly. (We've had
DomainKey signing support for a while, which works fine, so I think we've
got the actual signing stuff OK, it's probably just the canonicalisation
etc that's wrong).

Is there a tool anywhere which will test DKIM signatures in a very verbose
way (rather than just 'pass/fail') - eg saying what data they are verifying
against the signature, and giving header/body pass/fails separately.

If you're looking for an autoresponder, I think sa-test(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)net
is
still available.  There are a few others too; the current list in the
OpenDKIM source package includes these:

        sa-test(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)net
        check-auth(_at_)verifier(_dot_)port25(_dot_)com
        autorespond+dkim(_at_)dk(_dot_)elandsys(_dot_)com
        dktest(_at_)exhalus(_dot_)net
        dkim-test(_at_)altn(_dot_)com
        dktest(_at_)blackops(_dot_)org

The OpenDKIM package includes several test tools as well.

-MSK