Re: [ietf-smtp] MX pointing to CNAME

2016-08-13 06:18:32
I'm on my iPhone at the moment so can't write in too much detail, but they're
right according to my understanding.

See this page which has more info about it

http://exchangepedia.com/2006/12/should-mx-record-point-to-cname-records-aliases.html

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Aug 2016, at 11:49, Arnt Gulbrandsen