Re: [ietf-smtp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00.txt

2018-06-13 17:15:32
John,

Thank you for the feedback, I will certainly try to address it.

As a side note - the spamming issue is an issue for all reserved names
- perhaps it is time to deprecate majority of RFC 2142, except for
whatever is actually being used?

Thanks