Re: [ietf-smtp] the elephant never forgets, or DRUMS and 821 vs 822 syntax

2018-07-01 13:14:17

--On Sunday, July 1, 2018 10:06 -0500 John Levine
<johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:

In article <E7879D210B2E1B7EC51557CA@PSB> you write:
suggest that he review the recent thread on ietf-smtp
(https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-smtp) and, if they
can be found and searched (I suspect they cannot) the archives
of the mailing list for the long-gone DRUMS WG to understand
the history of this issue.

The IETF's IMAP server has 1277 messages in its DRUMS folder,
from 1995 to 2001.

They all seem to be in the new combined archive, too.

Excellent.  However I tried to find the archive (possibly via
the former WG list), I got a bad link and assumed the worst.