Re: [ietf-smtp] Survival of arbitrary MIME Content-foo header field?

2018-08-03 12:30:32
I remember code which strips all of the Content-* foo headers for a part
when modifying that part.   I assume that's generally fine if everything is
being messed with.

Our s/mime code also does specially handling of all content-* headers when
signing/encrypting, so a "new" one is safe there as well.

Brandon