Re: [ietf-smtp] SMTP Over TLS on Port 26 - Implicit TLS Proposal

2019-01-08 15:56:07
Sure, although a simple TXT record doesn't really seem like a useful
answer, particularly without DNSSEC.  Regarding your point about SRV, have
you seen RFC 7673, Using DANE TLSA Records with SRV Records?

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 2:38 PM Paul Smith <paul(_at_)pscs(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>