[ietf-smtp] STARTTLS everywhere / Re: SMTP Over TLS on Port 26 - Implicit TLS Proposal

2019-01-10 00:18:45
Hello,

just as there is HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list — a text
file full with hosts that are dedicated to
deliver all content over HTTPS, there is also “MTA Strict Transport Security
(MTA-STS) preload list” — a text file
containg domains and subdomains, that are committed to offer STARTTLS.

  https://starttls-everywhere.org/

Providing that the implementation of MTA-STS and MTA-DANE is not simple,
integrating the STARTTLS everywhere list is
simpler.

Regards
  Дилян