[ietf-smtp] Fwd: Request for comments Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02.txt

2019-04-23 23:31:39

----- Forwarded message from pradeep(_at_)explodingmoon(_dot_)org -----
   Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 23:56:11 -0600
   From: pradeep(_at_)explodingmoon(_dot_)org
Subject: Request for comments Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02.txt
     To: ietf-smpt(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
     Cc: pradeepan88(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com

I still do not have a solution for my cybercrime as a customer to email and WWW.
I happened to be an Ex SUN employee and an engineer.

----- Forwarded message from internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org -----
   Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 22:48:44 -0700
   From: internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02.txt To: pradeep xplorer <pradeep(_at_)explodingmoon(_dot_)org>, Pradeep Kumar Xplorer <pradeep(_at_)explodingmoon(_dot_)org>

A new version of I-D, draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Pradeep Kumar Xplorer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer
Revision:       02
Title:          Extensions to WHois service to allow query on email identities
Document date:  2019-04-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          4
URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02.txt Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer/ Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02 Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for a WHois email address service
    similar to the internet domainname WHois service. Theres a need for
    a registered email address as opposed to non-registered email address
    to fight internet SPAM, as well as encouraging email use for personal,
    commercial and legal and all kinds of purposes.An internet user
    can have multiple email identities.

The IETF Secretariat

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----