Re: [ietf-smtp] IETF Policy on dogfood consumption or avoidance - SMTP version

2019-12-26 05:13:41
On Wed 25/Dec/2019 06:11:00 +0100 John C Klensin wrote:
That recognition will probably never come as long as we are successful in
preventing enough of it from reaching legislators and their active
constituents so that they don't feel significant pain.  I'm not quite
serious about this, but, if one wanted to really stop spam by making life
painful for the spammers, the most useful possible step might be to declare
a "let all of it go through to the end users" week every once in a while.

+1 for the international Spam Impact Day!
(week is probably too much)

Best
Ale