THE INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS

2000-05-05 14:55:27
 THE INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
It?s a fact that one out of every three Canadians will experience a life
altering illness during his or her lifetime.

With today?s advances in medical science the chances of survival are greater
than ever!

Should you be diagnosed with...and survive...any of the following 17
conditions covered under this plan the insurer will provide you with a lump
sum payment of tax free cash.

            *Heart Attack                         *Cancer

            *Stroke                                    *Coronary Artery
Bypass Surgery

            *Multiple Sclerosis               *Alzheimer?s Disease

            *Parkinson?s Disease          *Major Organ Transplant

            *Paralysis                                *Kidney Failure

            *Coma                                      *Blindness

            *Severe Burns                       *Loss of Speech

            *Occupational HIV               *Loss of Limbs

            *Deafness

Picture receiving $100,000 or $250,000 or more to help towards recovery,
maintaining your lifestyle or saving your business.

Fax (604) 647-0631 or return this e-mail today for more information on this
new, innovative and affordable living benefit product.

I am not interested in further information.  Please take me off of your
list.