Announcement of yet another I-D for XML media types

2000-05-16 09:39:08
Dan, Simon, and I created yet another I-D for XML media types.
It is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murata-xml-04.txt

The biggest change is the suffix.  It is "+xml" rather than "|xml".
Miles Sabin pointed out that "|" is missing in some variations of
EBCDIC.  We thus believe "|" is inappropriate.  We believe that
the mojority of this ML prefer "+" to "-".

parameter of application/xml.  We have also made it clear that users
are not forced to read and write %HH.

We are looking forward to your feedbacks.

MURATA Makoto