Fwd: Last Call: XML Media Types to Proposed Standard

2000-08-16 16:54:31
Dan, Simon, and I have very slightly revised the I-D, on the basis of
comments in this ML and comments we directly received.  The new I-D is now
available at:

        http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murata-xml-07.txt

We entered into the last call phase at IETF.

Cheers,

Makoto

The IESG has received a request to consider XML Media Types
<draft-murata-xml-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This has been
reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF Working Group.

final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org or ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by
September 15, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murata-xml-07.txt