for review: RDF/XML Media Type registration draft

2003-07-24 08:01:48

In accordance with section 2.3.1 of RFC 2048, I'd like your comments and feedback on our draft registration of a media type for the W3C's RDF/XML format. The Internet-Draft is at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml- mediatype-02.txt
or, more permanently,
http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype -02.html (or .txt or .xml)

RFC 2048 recommends comments "on the choice of type/subtype name, the unambiguity of the references with respect to versions and external profiling information, and a review of any interoperability or security considerations."

I'll respond to feedback for two weeks and on August 8th I'll release an updated Internet-Draft folding in all the changes.

Thanks,
--
Aaron Swartz: http://www.aaronsw.com/ww