Re: W3C Last Call and Media Type request for comments: XQuery andXQueryX

2005-04-07 13:39:18

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 01:34:26PM -0700, Larry Masinter wrote:

I.4 Recognizing XQuery Files

An XQuery file may have the string xquery version "V.V" near the
beginning of the document, where "V.V" is a version number. Currently
the version number, if present, must be "1.0".

I can't figure this out. Is the string "xquery" appear,
"xquery version 1.0", or something else? I think the quotes
are misplaced.

The xquery version information looks like:
    xquery version "1.0";
or, for example,
    xquery version "1.0" encoding "utf-8";

It's clearer in the formatted version -- mea culpa, I should have
reformatted it I think.

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/