Re: Media Type Registration request for POWDER and POWDER-S

2009-01-22 06:46:47

* Phil Archer wrote:
To whom it may concern,

This request was submitted on 8th December last year, archived at [1],
and effectively replaced the requests sent previously that were
incorrect for various reasons [2].

As the POWDER WG makes its final preparations for a transition request
for W3C Proposed Recommendation status, I realise that there has been no
acknowledgement of the corrected requests, still less a resolution.

Ultimately your request has to go to the IESG; the ietf-types list is
only for community review of proposed registrations, and IANA will only
register types in the standards tree as directed by the IESG. I believe
the W3C prefers if registration requests to the IESG are made through
W3C's IETF liaison (Dan Connolly and Philippe Le Hégaret).
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern(_at_)hoehrmann(_dot_)de ·
http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de