Re: Registration of media typeimage/svg+xml

2010-07-19 12:43:02

On Thursday, June 17, 2010, 9:09:32 PM, Paul wrote:

PL> Dear Chris,

PL> Could I suggest to add in this registration clipboard format names as
PL> part of the additional information so that applications use them
PL> consistently?

Paul,

I have updated the registration template on the editors draft for SVG 1.1
second edition, incorporating your suggestion.

http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/publish/mimereg.html

Please have a look and tell me if its ok.

--
 Chris Lilley                    mailto:chris(_at_)w3(_dot_)org
 Technical Director, Interaction Domain