Re: [xml-mime] [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-03.txt

2013-10-17 08:51:37
Colleagues,

This one has already finished WGLC, but saw very little in the way of
reviews during.  There's been some good activity since, so I'm hoping we
can move this along soon.  Could we get those who commented before to chime
in again to indicate they've ready the revision and either have more
feedback, or think it's ready to progress?  And a few others?

Thanks,
-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair & document shepherd

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Henry S. Thompson