Greetings for MusicYo.com!

2000-01-14 15:10:02
Dear ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org,

Greetings from www.MusicYo.com! Your only source for brand-name, brand-new
gear at factory-direct prices!

In case you haven't visited us lately, here's what's new!

WIN A KRAMER GUITAR!
--------------------
        * Stop by and enter to WIN a Kramer Baretta FX-404S guitar!
          http://www.musicyo.com/freestuf.asp?target=freesuf%2Easp

PRODUCT NEWS!
-------------
On the product front we've now got IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE
PURCHASE...

        * Slingerland 5-pc Jam Session Drum Kits for $229
          http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=2&pf%5Fid=017

        * MusicYo Personal Guitar Amplifiers for $17.99
          http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=4&pf%5Fid=223

        * Celestion G12T-75 Speakers for $49.99
          http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=4&pf%5Fid=224

        * Kramer Vanguards for $179
          http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1&pf%5Fid=014

        * MusicYo Gigbags for $7.99
          http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=4&pf%5Fid=100

YO PLANET!
----------
        * Check out our new section called 'Yo Planet'. In it you will find
instructions on the set-up and maintenance of your instrument as well as
product reviews and more!
          http://www.musicyo.com/yoplanet.asp

        * You can even download 'Rock-Hard' - our exclusive Kramer ScreenMate -
for FREE! He walks... he talks... he gets down!
          http://www.musicyo.com/yoplanet.asp

Thanks a lot and thanks for visiting www.MusicYo.com!

Doc Yo
MusicYo.com