RE: Majordomo subscribe request message

2000-01-17 10:00:02
Yep!
I have been receiving the same message too all week!
I believe Steve Coya had addressed this message and promised some solution
for this hack <g> (I think).

BTW: I got two of them this morning too.

Ghazi H. Wadi
Product Manager
Ultimate TCP/IP team
 /****************************************
 ghaziw(_at_)dundas(_dot_)com
 Dundas Software
 http://www.dundas.com
 "
     We found Ultimate TCP/IP to be a solid
     package that performs very well and
     provides excellent value. ... Every
     aspect of Ultimate TCP/IP, in fact,
     seems geared toward making life
     easier for developers."
     -PC Magazine December 15, 1998
     -Editors' Choice Award
*****************************************/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark(_dot_)Abinante(_at_)HSC(_dot_)COM
[mailto:Mark(_dot_)Abinante(_at_)HSC(_dot_)COM]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 5:12 PM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: Majordomo subscribe request message

Folks,
I have recieved this same message three times at 18:45,19:41 & 20:32 Hrs
GMT
respectively. Are any other IETF'ers seeing this pattern?
Is this a problem with majordomo or something more machivelian ?
Jim

I received same messages.  It is either a bug or system-wide hack.  Nothing
against you personally...
-Mark