RE:

2000-02-02 01:00:02
Look on the bright side. Your only down the road from little moi!!
This means when I make my trip to Austria (which I will obviously do in the
near future given the border is less than 2 hours away), I have someone to
show me around.
PS I spent yesterday evening trying to fix a large light to the
ceiling.............on my own. Oh the joys of moving into a new
appartment.........without light fittings!!!

Fiona

Fiona Keane
Engineering

Energis (Switzerland) AG