Apologies for double send <sigh>!

2000-02-11 20:20:02
I had one queued for IETF and stopped the transmission from eudora before it completed. Or so I thought! I had not finished my edits on it . The two pieces were not the same. But I sincerely regret letting the first escape.... eudora said it was still queued. Any way I sent it here primarily because I thought the Kathy Nicols interview would be interesting for those not in the diffserv WG.

Rest assured I have no intention of adding ietf to my monthly distribution.

again my apologies - this is not the place to suffer hand eye brain coordination lapse.

ARGH - AND NOW FOR 20 MINUTES I CAN'T CONNECT WITH EARTH LINK'S SERVER...... ARGH - I AM TRYING....
The COOK Report on Internet      Index to 8 years of the COOK  Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  http://cookreport.com
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)             Battle for Cyberspace: How
cook(_at_)cookreport(_dot_)com                     Crucial Technical . . . -
392 pages
just published. See  http://cookreport.com/ipbattle.shtml