Re: Need Clues: procmail configuration for IETF-Announce

2000-02-21 01:10:02
On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:57:28 +0800, "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim"
<rms46(_at_)oke(_dot_)com>  said:
For the first time in my life, last weekend I read the fine
procmail manual. I need some clues on how to configure procmail
for splitting the IETF-Announce list; especially separating the
I-D ACTION part. If you have one, would you please send me the
procmail part of filtering IETF-Announce?

I use something like this:

:0 E  :ietf-drafts/$LOCKEXT