IETF was wright as usual! Dey said "No Tanks'... litter felluh!"

2000-02-25 12:00:02

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Casey Farrell; Designer

oh_yeah_dot_net(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

 This Letter and All Contents Copyright 1999 Casey Farrell
              All Rights Reserved
http://im.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Casey:

Thanks for your recent e-mail message regarding your idea
for a the promotional t-shirt for the Pac Bell Ballpark.  We're
flattered that you thought of Levi Strauss & Co. for your idea.  Mr
Marineau has forwarded your information to me for response.

We have a staff of product design and marketing development
professionals dedicated exclusively to creating promotions
that meet the needs of our consumers.  While we appreciate your
interest, we are unable to consider your promotional idea.  Our
existing contracts make any involvement impossible for us.
However, we wish you all the best with this promotion.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.  We wish you luck
and success in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Shawn Rossiter
Levi Strauss & Co - Executive Office