Re: Internet SYN Flooding, spoofing attacks

2000-02-28 16:00:02
"Parkinson, Jonathan" wrote:

Well he's obviously devoted to this mailing list and hey, perhaps they have
the same problems with the Internet on the other side !

        Well, I actually have that problems. Even working as a ghost, I am
making efforts to contribute to this really large network that is the
Internet. :)

      I am willing to write a document on the means of packet filtering and
how rules should work for different configurations and environments.

You can't, because you died in 1980.

<L(_dot_)Wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

        Actually I was born in 1980.

        Cesar Suga <sartre(_at_)linuxbr(_dot_)com>